How can we help?
We are here to enhance the Library's working and learning environment by
helping to provide an appropriate physical setting, essential support resources
and services, and a healthy organizational culture.
Our goal is to help you.
We are committed to serving, supporting and enhancing the working life of
the Library community by:
- recognizing the value and interdependence of all library staff
- listening actively and with an open mind
- sharing, interpreting, and explaining information and ideas
- consulting, investigating, and advising on ways to meet challenges
- providing and facilitating the use of tools and resources
- responding sensitively and consistently to all
- being individually and collectively responsible for our actions
- sharing responsibility for system-wide thinking
We are committed to the stewardship of the Library's resources.
October 4, 2005