Booking Conference Room
- How to book a conference room through Outlook
- The Flex Lab will be available exclusively for teaching the first 8 weeks of each term. DC 1568 and LIB 428 will be available for instruction, meetings, etc. but there will be no outside bookings available during these weeks.
- When booking the Flex Lab please contact Graham Yeates at x32281 (LIB 416) 4th floor Dana Porter for the projector remote as the Flex Lab is now open to public use for students and patrons.
- If you require assistance with setup of any of the equipment in any of the conference rooms please let LTFS know by sending an email to email@example.com or contacting the help desk at ext. 42405 ahead of the session and we will be happy to show up to assist with setup and technical problems.
Other items of interest
For information on:
- VMWare (VDI) Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Laptop/device booking
- Skype for Business
- Secure printing
please review the LTFS Knowledge Base on Sharepoint.
If you have any queries or concerns about this page, please contact .
April 19, 2018